Work more efficiently on a wide variety of environmental noise mapping projects with Predictor-LimA’s extraordinary calculation speed. Save time and reduce your investment in computing power with the versatile software.
The powerful software enables you to assess environmental noise for:
- Prediction of future levels
- Comparison of alternative noise reduction scenarios
- Levels to be assessed even when contaminated by high background noise, such as an industrial plant in the vicinity of a busy road
- Production of noise contour maps from one or more sources including roads, railways, industries, construction sites and airports
Environmental noise mapping, modeling, calculating and predicting
- Improve urban noise mapping capabilities with rapid calculation speed and capacity
- Unique macros support automation of geometrical processing to more easily and quickly make acoustic models
- Efficiently predict and report on environmental noise pollution with powerful result analysis and what-if scenarios
Action planning and noise impact assessment
- Quickly process massive volumes of survey data for a variety of purposes, including reporting
- With all scenarios and action plans in one project, avoid time lost searching for correct files on the network
- Fulfill legislative requirements including the European Environmental Noise Directive (2002/49/EC) and the IPPC Directive (2008/1/EC)
Multi-user environments and educational purposes
- Create and calculate acoustic models on multiple networked PCs (with only one user license)
- Use the intuitive interface to efficiently handle projects of any size in many locations
- Easy to learn for users with various skill levels
View the playlist on the left to learn more about the different ways of using Predictor-LimA
- Straightforward GIS import and accurate 2D/3D modeling options. Deal with inconsistencies by ensuring reproducible results
- Intuitive interface and well-organized project structure guides. Focus on your project, not your software.
- Complex situations such as undulating terrain, fly-overs, bridges and indoor/outdoor calculations, and large projects with hundreds of thousands of objects, can be set up as easily as a simple noise map
- Independently proven to have the fastest calculation cores for determining road and traffic noise
- Use stand-alone or with other environmental management software such as Sentinel
Introduction to Predictor
Predictor GUI – 1.Overview
Predictor GUI – 2.Main Menu
Predictor GUI – 3.Mouse Context Menu
Predictor – Importing CAD and GIS Files
Predictor-LimA Ver2019 ISO 9613 calculations
Our continuous air quality monitoring system enables management of dust, gas and odorous gas alongside noise, vibration and weather,...
Efficiently monitor airport noise levels and flight tracks to maximize operations within environmental constraints. Reduce operating costs while improving...
Airport noise monitoring is simplified with our web-based system that delivers automatic compliance reports and enhances community relations with stress-free...
Our airport noise office support services expand your noise office's productivity and expertise by tapping into our experts. Maximize...
With ANMOD (Airport Noise Monitoring On Demand) you can rapidly address airspace noise changes, at locations you’re not currently...
Share noise and flight track data to improve airport community engagement and increase the public’s trust to build tolerance...
Share airport noise and flight track trends online to build community tolerance for sustainable airport growth. Reduce noise office...
Airport greenhouse gas emissions can be automatically calculated to identify reduction opportunities. Ensure accurate reporting of your airport's carbon...
Airport noise complaints management with Viewpoint saves time handling large volumes of airport noise complaints. Cost-effectively obtain a deeper...
As one of the first 10 respondents you are eligible for three months free use of Sentinel with your...