It’s been decreed; you have to do environmental monitoring as part of your operating license. Going over the limits may find your operations curtailed, and will most certainly annoy the neighbours. But the difference between noise monitoring and noise management is in more than their definitions.
- Monitor – Observe and check the progress or quality of operations over a period of time
- Manage – Be in charge of (a business, organization or undertaking)
Highly productive construction sites avoid penalties and shutdowns by taking charge of their noise impact. Our free “From Noise Monitoring to Noise Management” paper contains insights into how your projects can:
- More efficiently operate within regulatory limits
- Reduce manpower required to manage noise impact
- Decrease noise management costs
P.S. We provide a full range of integrated environmental monitoring solutions. Interested in chatting with one of our specialists? Contact us today for a free consultation.